Monday, June 21, 2010

Britisms 5.0 (Cringe Worthy Corniness Edition)

A little background information: Ever since I was a little bitty girl, my joints have made popping and cracking sounds when I walk. Not loud noises but definitely noticeable if you are listening. And really annoying if you are sneaking around your house at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Scene: Brittany gets off the couch and walks to the kitchen, joints are a popping.

Adam: Wow, you are popping all over the place tonight.
Brittany: You know my joints always pop when I walk.
Adam: Yeah I know.
Brittany: I call it the "pop and walk".
Adam: Ohhhhhhhh, can't believe you went there.

1 comment:

  1. My feet do that when I walk barefoot. I love that, the pop and walk! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design