Sunday, May 2, 2010

TimeLines: Year Three and Four

Year Three:
    When I turned three, my mother enrolls me in kindercare daycare. We spend all day playing games like who stole the cookie from the cookiee drawer and ring around the rosey. Everyday after lunch, we are exepted to take naps in our individual, cold cots. I can never ever go to sleep, and I constantly toss and turn. My preschool teacher once told my mother where I could hear that it was as if I had ants in my pants. I was a people pleaser even then, and i felt I was dissapointing everyone.  So I burst into tears, and I remember by teacher was schocked at my sensitivity. I spent the rest of the year, fake sleeping, and working hard not to move a muscle the whole hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design