Sunday, April 20, 2008

Letters From Home

When I was in Israel, my fiance and his friends were keeping up with my pictures from my trip on flickr. And one day I got this e-mail. It made me smile, and is only a joke of course.

Hey,

As I sit here with Ron and Brenda looking over my shoulder, there has been some concern over your photos of the beach near your hotel. In two photos there appears to be the same guy with his dog, and in the second photo his well-formed buttocks seem to be visible. Please clarify for me why these picture were taken and that your sole interest was on the dog and not on this well-formed man's well-formed things. :)

Love (for now),
Adam J. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design