I recently bought a handy, dandy Flip video camera, and took video of almost everything we did in D.C. I got the idea to edit it and make a little video. So every time I filmed something in D.C. I would exclaim, "I have a Vision!" I really didn't have a vision, but I think it turned out great anyway.
A Few Notes on The Video:
- In the clip where Adam and I are sitting on the plane, he holds up a book. If you could hear what we were saying, you'd know he is chastising me for my airplane reading material-High on Arrival by McKenzie Phillips. Yes, I kind of picked it up for the stuff that came out during her Oprah interview, but nevertheless it was an amazing tale.
- Every morning in D.C., I got up, took a shower, and did my hair until it was perfect. Like Shirley Temple ringlets perfect. But it was so hot in D.C., so no matter what I did the frizz monster attacked! So I see some of these images on film and cringe (especially the paddle boat one). ha.
- The Donuts?! I love krispee kremes. But I never ever get to have any. One night after walking around all day, we got out of the metro on the wrong side, and I saw the krispee kreme. My plans for a sensible dinner went out the window. It was delicious and I was so excited that I videotaped it! I'm such a fat kid.
- I finished the videotape with Sarah coming home from the boarders, we really missed that spoiled little Goldie.
- The song is Miles from Minnesota by The Lower 48.