Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Letters

Dear Cinnamon Bun Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream,
Where have you been all my life?

Dear Sarah,
Could you not lick your paws all night long while I am trying to sleep? The noise is cringe worthy.

Dear Grad School,
You are sucking up all of my free time, but you are worth it.
P.s-that research paper isn't going to write itself.

Dear Long Beach,
Thank you for raining all day; it is just what I needed to cheer me up.

Dear Christmas,
Can you hurry up? I am more than ready to hold my nephew.

Dear Wiifit,
I know I have not been on you in over a week, but do you have to be so judgmental?

Dear Girlfriends Who Are Far Away From Me,
I miss your faces and late night giggle fests.

Dear Cell Phone Bill,
$65.00 to turn on two phones is more than a little ridiculous.

Dear Honeymoon,
Be patient, April isn't so far away.

Dear Glee,
You have officially rocked my socks off!

Dear Lexapro,
I know you are working to make me feel better, but do you have to make me feel so sluggish?

Dear Adam's sweatshirt,
Where are you? It is cold in the mornings and I miss your warmth.

Dear Google Reader,
You are filling up faster then I have time to read or comment on.

Dear Library,
I will try to remember to turn my books in on time next time. So please, don’t be a hater.

Dear Adam,
Thanks for kissing me goodbye every A.M., even though I'm not always the sweetest person to be around in the mornings.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE little letters...this is genius! Such a clever way to give us a little peek about what you are thinking. I must remember this! Would you mind if I borrowed this idea sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. Kind of like a random thoughts, only on the appreciative side :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea Brittany! Once again you've come up with something brilliant that I instantly want to steal. I hear you about Christmas, it could not come soon enough. I want to hold my niece while she's still small enough to hold, and play games with my nephew. Sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet idea Brittany. I'm going to use it as a writing exercise for Word Grrls. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design