Saturday, October 31, 2009

Because I'm Not Busy Enough Already

So after wrestling with it all month, I've decided that I will participate in NaBloPoMo 2009. You know where you write an entry every day for 30days? And just telling you I'm going to do this, has my heart beating a million miles an hour, because now I have to do this. This is insanity for me, because I hardly have time to crank out an entry every week. But last year I didn't learn about NaBloWriMo until after it had started, so I promised myself I would do it next year. Well, its next year! Though last year I didn't know I would be embarking on the Great Grad School Adventure, where I don't have one moment where I shouldn't be cranking out a paper. So I can't promise that every entry will be gold, and most will be posted at 11:59 p.m. But here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo.....I will be cheering you on with clever comments....well, maybe sometime clever comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design