Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Stats on My Life in California Thus Far
1. Number of Freeways I’ve driven on: 1 (accidentally and traumatizing).
2. Number of Freeways I’m planning on driving on in the future: 0 (Are you kidding?!? See above).
3. Amount of Time it took me to realize that Hardee’s and Carl Jr’s are the same restaurant: Way Too Long (What is up with that?).
4. Amount of Time it took me to figure out that Jack in The Box deep frys its tacos once I crossed the California state line: 0.05 seconds.
5. Number of Deep Fried Tacos I’ve eaten since: 1,000 (Dude you get two for $.99 cents).
6.How Long It took for “Dude” to become part of my daily vocabulary: 2 weeks.
7. Number of Showers it took for me to realize that my feet were tanned not dirty: 3 (The flip flop strap should have been my first clue).
8. Number of Times I’ve opened my mouth and people have asked me where I’m from: Every time.
9. Number of Times people have been shocked that my hometown forbade alcohol: No one is shocked because they think I’m LYING.
10. Number of Times I’ve attempted to order Sweet Tea: 30.
11. Number of Times I was stared at blankly for ordering Sweet Tea: 15.
12. Number of Times I was just brought Unsweet Tea anyway: 30.
13. Number of Times I plan to order sweet tea in the future: Infinite Times, I will never give up until Californians accept that tea is better when it is brewed sweet.
14. Number of High Fashion Shops I’ve been in: Zero, like my lovely, big butt would fit into those clothes.
15. Number of Episodes of Law and Order, Cold Case, & Without a Trace I’ve watched since arriving: 500,000.
16. Number of Times watching Law and Order, Cold Case, & Without a Trace has made me think of ways to get away with murder: 500,000.