Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Itty Bitty Titty Graduation Flashing Committee

I added the library thing widget to my sidebar. I’m a book hound and I wanted to share some of my favorite books with you guys. There are so many books sitting on my shelf right now that I'm trying to make time to read. But with finals, study guides, exams, papers, and that little thing called GRADUATION. There just always seems to be a million things left to do. All the books are mostly historical fiction because historical fiction turns me on.

And speaking of Graduation, I recently came across this picture of me from my preschool graduation. I’m the cute blonde, the kind of cuteness that is dangerous for humanity. Sporting that mischievous look that says I could kill your first born and I would still have you in the palm of my hand. Oh what? That isn’t enough of a description? I’m the girl, in the front row, who is about to pull her skirt up over her head. And a few seconds later that is exactly what I did. I think they took my diploma away right then. I, my friends, flunked out of preschool for purple tights, panty flashing. My mother was so proud.


And I have ever intention of pulling this move again at my college graduation in a few days. Watch me! After the thousands of dollars I paid over the last few years, I think I should be allowed to pull a flashing just like Samara did on Celebrity Fit Club. Yes I watch too much reality TV. More than is safe. More than should be allowed. More than is humanly possible. Just ask me the names of the winners of America’s Next Top Model, who won Rock of Love One or Two, or even to name every cast mate on The Real World. And you’ll know you’re in the presence of greatness someone who openly and honestly admits to feeding into America’s pseudo-reality obsession.

And yes, god-willing, I will be graduating in eight days. So if you would like to send my warm-wishes, lots of money, or swing by and sprinkle rose petals at my feet. Feel free. Just Sayin’. Just kidding. Sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design