These are just a few pearls of wisdom I can pass down to my offspring one day (I hate the word off spring):
1. Let the Kool-aid sit a few hours after making it. It tastes better.
2. Many restaurants will go ahead and put your name on the wait list if you call ahead of time.
3. A mashed strawberry and 1 tsp of baking soda makes a great teeth whitener.
4. Hang your clothes up in the bathroom while showering and you won't have to iron them.
5. If you have to do a research project, find one good article on your subject. Then just use that article's bibliography section to find all the research you need.
6. Before you ask your significant other to change a behavior of theirs that annoys you, ask them for one behavior of yours they would like you to change. Then, they feel less defensive.
7. Gatorade and extra sleep is the best cure for a hangover.
8. Movies are half price, if you are willing to go the the first showing of the day (like 11 or 12 a.m.).
9. When you have a nasty pimple, put toothpaste on the pimple for 20 minutes. It reduces the size almost immediately.
10. If you have an ear infection and have to use ear drops, lay on your side with desired ear facing upwards. Drop in medicine, and pull on your ear lobe for 30 seconds. Then, rub the back of your ear for a minute or so, really letting the medicine sink in. This ensures that all the medicine gets to the infection. Makes for a faster healing time. Also good for ear infection prevention.
11. When you check in electronically at the airport, choose a row with two empty seats next to each other. This is your best shot at getting two seats all to yourself.
12. The red properties are the most valuable in Monopoly.
What are your life hacks?