Thursday, August 28, 2008

To Prove She Isn't Stuffed

Someone (teasingly) said that the only pictures I had of Sarah were pictures of her sleeping, and that maybe she wasn't a real dog at all. And I'm thinking what is she, Routy from Scrubs? And I know I talk about Sarah all the time, in an almost obsessive matter. But we're one of those childless couples who spend way too much time with their dog. So much time that even she is wondering when we will get a life, and stop saying her name 50 million times a day.

This is the picture I usually take, since she sleeps 21 hours a day. She may sleep this much because she is just so exhausted by all the saying her name, scratching her back, and undying affection we give her. It truly is a hard knock life.
The first picture that proves she is alive. The bone in the back is one of the many we have around the house. She loves these things, and goes through one every few days. We supply her with her drug of choice, just to keep those AWFUL dog breath demons away
With a face only a mother could love. JUST KIDDING. Who couldn't love a face like that? So sweet, so huggable, so fluffy. She is reminding me of the dog from those Beggin' Strip Commercials. I SMELL BACON! Not that we would ever feed her bacon....*cough*

The second you stop petting her she will slap you with her paw as to say,"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't stop or else." But when her nails get a little long this can be a little painful. So I am stopping her with my GIGANTIC hand. And I only realized how big my hand was when I saw this picture. But you know what people say about people with big hands? They wear BIG GLOVES.
P.S.-I promise no more about Sarah for at least a day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's beautiful. And I love the picture where she appears to be smiling. And who wouldn't? She clearly found a loving home with you. I'm a cat person, but it's stories like these that make me want to run out and get a pooch! Hmmm, not sure my 3 feline friends would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, and you should be proud! I totally understand:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I always read my comments. But sometimes I make a mental note to go comment back on your blog, and then forget to (Even if I’m an avid read of your blog, whoops). Since I'm so bad about this, I will mostly reply to comments in my comment section, so please check back! If you have something pressing to talk to me about you can e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com.
Britt

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design